By GM38 - 23/06/2012 02:57 - United States - Melbourne

Today, I divorced my husband of 20 years. The only positive thing about my day was my pregnancy test. Yes, it was his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 098
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

80, referring to an embryo/ a fetus (unclear how far along OP is) as a "precious baby" sounds a lot worse.

klovemachine 24

This has the makings of a Dr. Phil episode, maybe Maury :D

Now you've learned not to get a divorce before/after a complete pregnancy test

MillerBeerTime 5

Well...that's what you get for being a condescending, over-dramatic, senseless, insecure person. You DEFINITELY deserved the situation you most likely put yourself in.

114 - I'm sorry, but I don't understand your logic at all.

everything happens for a reason. :) hope it all works out for the best. Sorry to hear aswel.

PinkFun1969 9

So when us the new wedding?

sierra142 19

My daughter was an 'it' until we found out 'it' was a she. She was a very much wanted baby. Don't judge someone's parenting on that. It's silly.

monkers 10

This is your fault. If you stopped loving him enough to divorce him then you shouldn't be sleeping with him in the first place. Or at least use a fricken condom. You should know the consequences of having unprotected sex. Especially with someone you don't love.

She could have got pregnant before the divorce.. And didn't know until they got divorced.. ._.

kate3101 15

Here's a radical notion. Perhaps she still loved him and had conflicting feelings. Marriage and divorce can be complicated - it's not like breaking up with your 8th grade boyfriend.

monkers 10

As tough as getting a divorce may be, you don't just wake up one morning and decide to end your marriage of twenty years. You think about it for a while. Things obviously weren't going good so they should have never decided to sleep together in the first place.

choff47436 4

I think you are right. If you are thinking about leaving him you really shouldn't be screwing him.

buttercup1998 5

Bitch shut up she's going through enough!

choff47436 4