By GM38 - 23/06/2012 02:57 - United States - Melbourne

Today, I divorced my husband of 20 years. The only positive thing about my day was my pregnancy test. Yes, it was his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 098
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh well they have things to take care of that now A days ! Or maybe its a sign you should not have been such a difficult wife !

1crabbygirl 10

xmaximusx figured out what kind of wife this person was by reading the very same thing. we all read. psychic? I think not.

buttercup1998 5

Wow that's a rude ass comment!! You know it's ppl like you that should get their lips sown shut!!!

day624 14

And now you will have a child that has all the annoying habits you hated in your husband

Hahaha a nice old fashioned cynics joke. Spot on

smb12346 17

Not unless you raise your child properly.

MrRager7 1

Maybe this is the universe telling you to stay together and to work on it.

Would you get child support for a child born after a divorce was finalized?

Yes, regardless of marriage it is still his child too.

TheDrifter 23

Oh yes, she chooses, he pays, no matter the circimstance. Its like winning one painful lotto.

mariah_victoria 0

Dafuq. I've seen this one before. -...-

they need to change that, it should not be until death do us part. It should be 'until something unforgivable do us part....because there are things like that

Who thinks? "Ill have sex one more time then divorce him"?

jose18 3

Why get a divorce after 20 years?

...Because they don't love each other anymore? Cheating? Financial issues? There are plenty of reasons.

candylandy 1

My mom got a divorce after 23 years.

bettyboop428 24

My grandparents separated after 40+ years. I don't think they wanted to pay for the divorce but they couldn't stand to live together anymore.

CeeCee_fml 16

For 20 years worth, I would consider the baby a sign to try and work things out.

betseyville 6

Kids are never a reason to stay together. You can still co-parent while not being married to each other.

And that kind of parental mindset is why so many kids are so deranged now.

Yes, kids can definitely be a reason to stay together. Some parents would want their child to know mommy and daddy love each other..

Or if they stay together "for the kids", it's a perfect way to show their kids just how much they hate each other. Staying together JUST for the kids is never a good thing for anyone. No one moves on, and there's enough resentment to choke a horse.

candylandy 1

I'm sure they tried, they were together 20 years after all. What I don't get is if it was so bad then why were they still having sex ?