By GM38 - 23/06/2012 02:57 - United States - Melbourne

Today, I divorced my husband of 20 years. The only positive thing about my day was my pregnancy test. Yes, it was his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 098
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sorry, but pretty much under a certain time period, it's not a baby. It's a clump of cells, a tumour, whatever you choose to call it. It has no definable sex, no discerning features. I'm not saying people can't be attached, or that to THEM it's not their baby, but for someone to call it exactly what it is, which is an it at that moment, does not make her a bad person or a bad parent. (Also, not to point out the obvious, but baby llamas, ducks, etc... are still babies. A 'baby' is not an exclusively human word.)

Well you said "you divorced him," so don't be complaining that you have to go thought this pregnancy alone.

What do u mean it was his? That means you thought it was someone elses baby, which means u cheated on him!

No, she was thinking ahead to the comments. She figured someone would accuse her so she felt it necessary to add that it was his so idiots like you don't think she cheated.

Do you listen to yourself when you talk?

I swear I have read a similar fml like this so many times.

bmcco 2

Breakup sex is the worst..

brendenthib13 0

This is from the secret life of an American teenager!

your a dumbass! if u plan on leaving them u dont have sex with them plain in simple! you deserved it! its not a fml u had it comin to u! it takes two to make two! hahaha!

Serves you right. Now what you going to do?