By GM38 - 23/06/2012 02:57 - United States - Melbourne

Today, I divorced my husband of 20 years. The only positive thing about my day was my pregnancy test. Yes, it was his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 098
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

I don't know why more people aren't voting that she deserves it. Every other pregnancy FML I've seen has had mostly YDIs. The general consensus is that if you're having sex, you deserve any resulting pregnancies.

What about being raped? Raping someone probably constitutes sex. Does a victim deserve that kind of pregnancy? Especially if that victim is a minor?

afallingstar 22

Ok so she's divorcing the guy but liked him enough to have sex and get pregnant? Before my ex and I split I didn't want him ANYWHERE near me...

That's ridiculous, of course it's a baby! It's not like OP is pregnant and possibly giving birth to a llama, or a duck, or a monkey - humans have other humans, being unborn doesn't make you any LESS human.

soulnomad 5

lol I see what you did there OP.

Dallasluver19 14

Nx:O Well, that's kinda both! YDI for having sex with him and THEN having a divorce with him! Is it too late to get back together? And FYL 'cause the ex-father of your new baby is gone. Maybe instead of just sitting around crying, you should actually fix things!

He isn't an ex-father of the unborn baby. Just because they are divorced doesn't mean the father left the child at any age.

Dallasluver19 14

No because she could re marry someone and he would have to pay child support. I know what I'm saying. I've been through it.

isis_morrigan 18

Looks like you aren't getting divorced anymore! Don't make the kid have to live with one of you then visit the other every other weekend. It sucks for the kid.

Ins0mau 20

And t wouldn't suck to live with two parents who continually argue andhave grown to hate each other?

Sorry- ydi! Why were you having sex with the man you were divorcing? Divorces take longer than a couple of months!

noisebox 1

That kid's got a great future?