By skyhigh - 13/01/2011 05:48 - United States

Today, I discovered my parents have spent my college fund because "2012 will happen" before I graduate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 738
You deserved it 3 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just remember, you get to pick their nursing home.

pay them back by burning their cars to ashes, "2012 will happen soon, we need too save money on gas so I can go to college."

Comments

AnarchyAmber 5

This is not the "true" year 2011. The Mayans did not predict that Christianity would take over and change the year because they're selfish pricks that want to rule the world. Civilization has been around for over 5,000 years (supposedly the Jewish calendar is the most correct, but I wouldn't know for sure). Therefore it is only 2011 AD, not truly the year 2011. Meaning this "2012" disaster already happened over 3,000 years ago, so now you can all STFU. It's amazing that out of all the scientists and geniuses I'm the only person to realize this, maybe because I'm anti-religion who knows lol. 2012 will be a repeat of May 21st, people are going to go crazy thinking its the rapture or some shit AGAIN, then feel stupid the next day.

And when the world does not end, sue their asses.

zebrapattern 6

2012 is going to happen, so is 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.

Valentine_Beauty 5

we're still alive... btw i agree with #237

Actually, the Myan calendar didn't include leap years, so it really was supposed to end a long time ago.

Well just happened a few days ago and unless heaven looks like my bedroom nothing happend

CunnersMonkey 2
The_9th_Doctor 18

I'm from the future. guess what. it didn't happen. the world is still here.