By JenniWearsPrada - 20/04/2011 08:27

Today, I decided to start my exercise video routine. It's an African dance workout DVD. Just as I felt confident and motivated about getting in shape, I realized that my window was wide open and my neighbors were getting a front row seat to me waving my arms in the air like an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 964
You deserved it 26 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just ignore them, you're trying to make your life better while that's all they can do with theirs >_>

Did they bring folding chairs onto your front lawn, put down an esky full of cold drinks, and give you a standing ovation? If not, you're not doing it right.

Comments

i dont see how your like is fu**ed just check to see your window is closed next time.

You're imagining things. Your neighbours have better things to do than watching you dance. Unless you were dancing topless of course.

I would not watch a fat chick dance topless :o but I don't know what ur in too doh ...

mdmmidnight 0

u should have invited them to get off their butts and join

haha strut your stuff! who cares what they think!

lmaoatall 6

I think I have that same video. mating dance of the wildabeast. what a workout. but ya, you should keep your windows closed for that.

In your next session, you should go with exotic dancing. I've heard it melts the pounds away, and who knows, you may even get tips.

Don't worry about them. Stay determined, motivated and confident so that you can get in shape (:

awaisan3 0
heathersmorin 0

Who gives a shit? Your atleast excersice and doing something with your life. Let them take in the scene. Open all the windows. Shit, next time do it naked. I would. Maybe then they wouldn't look?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

On the contrary, then they'd have a real reason to look, and OP would have a growing audience

dum_dum1 0

22 what horrible advice. you are a terrible person. I hope your ashamed of your self.

heathersmorin 0

Really dum dum?? Your a dumb dumb! Grow the **** up and take a joke! You don't know what sarcasm is, do you? The first part, where I said let them take in the scene I wasn't being sarcastic. But when I said get naked. I was bring sarcastic. And no I'm not a terrible person, you are because you have some hair across your ass that you need to take out on me. I hope you continue to have a shitty day. Bye bye now :-)

A7X_LoVeee 10
cutie1991 0

well atleast your fat ass is getting a work out lmao