By Lee - 10/04/2012 03:50 - United States

Today, I decided to pull some weeds in my backyard. Everything was going great until I got a concussion. My dog thought that it would be fun to headbutt me from a running start. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 736
You deserved it 2 921

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I was a dog..so many things I would to humans.

He was protecting the weeds. They were his friends!!!!

Comments

man i wish i could know what's going on through a dogs head when they do something like that

It's better than getting asspoked with your dog's dong while you were bending over innit?

That's really disturbing. I get you were trying to be humorous , but I found it disturbing. ._. Maybe I'm just being oversensitive.

I don't get it? It is real in some cases... Go read it online... Not trying to be funny in some dark *********** ( or however you spell that) sense. And yeah those cases are disturbing...

Show him who's boss and headbutt him back...dogs like that kind of shit.

He just wants some attention. You're so neglectful, he has to pretend he's a ram. Next thing you know, he'll be pissing on backpacks and trying drugs.

38-yea you're right. I do love pissing on bags and doing drugs and ramming people while they're gardening. Totally me. lol. 42-if you're going to troll, use the right words. It's 'too' not 'to'. Btw, I think your profile is trying TOO hard.

You think my profile is trying too hard? That's neat. I'm quite flattered you took the time to look at my profile. I was just voicing my opinion, not trolling or disrespecting you. My apologies for the slight typo, I do recall learning the differences between "two, too, and to" in Grade 1 English. That is all. Have a lovely day. :-)

cindykitty 0

Time for the dog to go in the woods to "shoot" birds(dog)...lol