By unojo08 - 01/10/2010 19:26 - United States

Today, I decided to fix my bike and take it for a test ride. Five minutes in, a bee flew into my eye and stung me. In pain, I thought it would be best to go home. I turned around to find a big pitbull running towards me. The dog chased me for a mile before giving up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 520
You deserved it 3 535

unojo08 tells us more.

Thank you for your opinion, but I never said that I was attacked by the dog, I just said that I had been chased by him. I live in a part of town where its a little bit ghetto, and I didn't want to take the chance that the dog may or not be friendly, seeing as how it was chasing me. For your further information, my sister has a pit bull and it is a very loving dog that wouldnt hurt a fly. So before you cast judgement on someone for telling it how it is, please get your facts straight.

Top comments

AudaciouslyInsan 0

...At least you survived the bee sting and you didn't get eaten by the pitbull so you could post it on FML! :D By the way... ._. Mother Nature called... She wants you dead. >:D

Maybe the dog did have a reason to attack, it might've though OP was trespassing on its territory. You weren't there with the OP, so you can't say the dog wasn't being agressive. Honestly, people like you who think "All pitbulls are the greatest dogs EVER and never hurt ANYONE" are just as ignorant as the people who think all pitbulls are bloodthirsty monsters. Both are just generalizations that aren't necessarily true.

Comments

Tell me you did the smart thing and circled the block.

that's not really the smart thing cause dogs usually stop at a certain point wen there far enough from there property and he just circled it it would still be in the dogs area

Marvin_Android 0

How paranoia-inspiring. Notice how almost everything in your area is causing you pain? That's exactly how the rest of the universe works. Some events are more subtle, but everything ends up making you suffer in the grand scheme of things. Oh, and now my original comment has returned. And I thought the computers on this ship were primitive. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

AudaciouslyInsan 0

Can I talk AT you about life? :D

SuicidalxDream 0

a wasp stung me in my eye when we had an outside thing at school.. it barley hurted.. just got a little swollen :|

ydi if by "bike" you mean bicycle. roads are for cars! get outta my way!

1. Nowhere in the FML does the OP indicate if s/he was on the road or side walk. 2. Bicyclist are legitimate users of the road.

argh, wheres my reply?! i left a rant about how cyclists pay much less road tax and become road hazards when riding in populated areas! fml

ElMundio87 0

If you have trouble overtaking a bike, you're a pretty rubbish driver

overtaking them isnt the problem, the roads they ride on aroud here twist and there are lots of trees. you cant tell when theres oncoming traffic, and many cyclists refuse to get out of the way.

5232jada 4

wth does him shortening bicycle have to do with anything?? BIKE BIKE BIKE

He might have thought the OP was referring to a motorcycle.

perdix 29

Unless you're Lance Armstrong on steroids (who says he isn't?), the dog is going to catch you with ease. Exercise is not for you. You have my permission to vegetate on a couch and gorge yourself with potato chips until they cart your hulking corpse away with a forklift.

That sounds kinda nice. Can I have your permission to do the same?

perdix 29

Sorry, no, Spastastic. You look quite fit in your picture, so you must maintain that. We can't afford to keep losing people to morbid obesity at the rate we are. The OP is such a loser, he's one we can give up.

Master_Of_Sand 0

Wow, why would get in the bee's way like that? ******' idiot...

Grell_fml 0

I know... So inconsiderate...

Im gonna throw another YDI in for making that poor doggy run a mile away from home. he had a family, and now hes lost. how could you?

beastmode21 0
beastmode21 0