By Dammit - 15/08/2009 05:22 - Canada

Today, I decided to be safe and tested a small dime-sized amount of Nair on my inner arm before using it. I didn't react badly. But as soon as it was washed off from my down-there hair I sure as hell reacted, with small bumpy red dots that look like an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 466
You deserved it 13 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're not supposed to use it on your vj, dumbass. the skin there is so much more sensitive than the rest of your body. YDI for not reading the ******* label.

I thought they had special Nair for the bikini line and pubic hair? You aren't supposed to use the normal one, it can make you bleed among other things. But even if you didn't, still. That sucks. Waxing is a good alternative.

Comments

TheCashMan88 0

YDI, first and foremost, for using the term, "down there hair." You CAN say ******, you know. it won't kill anybody, especially since you happen to have one. What, are you too emabrrased to say the name of your own body part? Second, try reading the lable on the package next time. It might save you from feeling like a dumbass.

I don't know I think we all get a little emabrrased sometimes ^_^

TheCashMan88 0

For what? There is absolutely zero reason to be embarrassed to say the word, "******", especially over the internet.

CL41RE 0

Maybe they are saying "down there hair" not because they are "12" but because they aren't IGNORANT ENOUGH TO THINK THE ACTUAL ****** HAS HAIR GROWING OUT OF IT.

Yeah, if I had hair growing in my ******, I might be a little concerned. :/ If you're trying to bash her for saying "down there hair," maybe you yourself should learn what it's called - the mons pubis and vulva.

TheCashMan88 0

What's wrong with coochie hair? A little bit never hurt anybody.

I thought that it wasn't for that area. But if anything try using the Nair on a small patch of pubic hair, just so you know what's up. But you could try witch hazel ( google it if you don't know ) so it can help ease the sting and prevent any ingrown hairs which will definitly pop up in that area.

Loooooooool. I used Veet on my 'down there hair' [LOL] and it stung. D:

CL41RE 0

I used veet on some of it but not all so it didn't hurt

it says right on the instructions not to use it on your "down there hair"

That's normal. When I shaved the hair down there, I'd get something similar, and itches too.

YDI for saying down there hair. wtf? probably ******* 12. its ok to say ******. no ones gonna call teh cops on you...

aww dang thecashman already said what i posted :[

CL41RE 0

Maybe they are saying "down there hair" not because they are "12", but because they aren't IGNORANT ENOUGH TO THINK THE ACTUAL ****** HAS HAIR GROWING OUT OF IT. Even a "******* 12 year old" can figure that out.

its more polite to say "down there hair", it sounds cooler, and she doesnt have hair growing out of her actual ******.

Yeah, would you prefer the FML to refer to her pubic hair as "the hair growing on my vulva and mons pubis"? I think "down there hair" is a cute way to refer to it. :3

candy707 0

To everyone calling the OP stupid: You can buy special Nair for pubic hair. How do you all know the OP didn't have this kind? I've used this kind before and it was fine. I bought the sensitive type though... just in case. To OP: Ouch. That sucks! :(