By Louis - 15/11/2018 13:00 - South Africa

Today, I decided to be healthy and drink a tall glass of water whilst doing my assignment that is due in three days. I managed to spill the entire glass over my laptop. I flipped it over and used a hairdryer to dry it off. While doing that, I managed to melt my keyboard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 689
You deserved it 2 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Drinking a glass of water is your big attempt to 'Be Healthy'? That's not even the bottom of the ladder. It sucks about your laptop, but next time try eating an apple or going on a run.

tounces7 27

Okay the water was an accident, the hair dryer was just stupid as hell if you had it turned up so much it could melt plastic.

Comments

Drinking a glass of water is your big attempt to 'Be Healthy'? That's not even the bottom of the ladder. It sucks about your laptop, but next time try eating an apple or going on a run.

Nyveria 1

You don't know their situation. Perhaps they drank soda all day long, and have decided to switch to only drinking water which can actually have quite a big influence on your health.

Well that is a big part of being healthy. OP should've just put the water farther away from the laptop.

tarabella 7

Did you cry and add your tears to the mix? I would have.

tounces7 27

Okay the water was an accident, the hair dryer was just stupid as hell if you had it turned up so much it could melt plastic.

And why didn’t you use the hairdryer on cool?

You melted your keyboard with a hairdryer? Ok, sure you did.

When you say "hairdryer", do you really mean "dragon"? That would make a lot more sense.

Sure hope you had cloud save on that assignment

If you decide to drink water by an electronic, use a water bottle with a cap. If you get an electronic wet, follow the proper procedure to fix it and don't use heat.

Welp try again next time 6

The fact you consider water healthy means you need to spend some more time outside