By gnownayrgnow - 08/05/2011 05:05 - United States

Today, I decided to be extra nice to my girlfriend by washing all the dishes and folding all the clothes. She thought I was being "too nice" and hypothesized that I was cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 864
You deserved it 5 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As we always say, if she left you just like that she didn't really love you, so that's better that way

Comments

YDI, that means you never ever do anything remotely nice for her if that was her reaction to you being "nice".

that goes to show that woman don't appreciate shit

Cheating was her excuse, you really just hurt her by doing the chores. Women love doing laundry and cooking, because it's all their good at. So she just felt useless and guilty for being a part of the weaker sex when you took away her one true passion. You have to do like I do and never do any work because that makes them feel useful. Trust me, I have a PhD in bitches and bitch etiquette.

daysofourlives 0

to honestly I would have a talk with her I would just stop her and say I wasn't cheating (assuming ur not or wernt) and try to get her back but ya if it ended that's fast that was just a good reason for her to leave... shame.

It sounds like there is a general lack of trust in the relationship either from poor communication between you two or due to underlying insecurities.

DJ_Fasn8 0

omg, if that's what it took to end it, was it even worth it?

ya, in the 30s it was nice of a guy to do housework, but these days women can have jobs so really, when you don't do housework you're a dbag, and when a guy like you does do housework, you're slightly less of one. you deserve it.

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

She's the one that's cheating.... and she's feeling guilty that you are being so nice!!! Confront the bitch!!

happened to me too mate. move on the better things.

Being nice? Cleaning is as much of a responsability to you as it is for her you asshole. Good thing she left you.

@ #158: if you are a girl your defenitely a bitch If your a guy: Your a dick. How is it a gud thing if she left him for being nice? im pretty sure cleaning for someone else is NOT being an asshole.