By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

I can't believe people are saying you deserve it, that you're disgusting, that you're pathetic. If you're eating ice cream out of the garbage, I'm pretty sure that you just...can't help it. There IS such a thing as an eating compulsion. OP, I'm truly sorry that you feel this way.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? I guess we all know your answer to this one.

mehwhateverr 0

hello #2. you win +1 intarnetz

We get it, ur fat, don't be a moany bitch about it. We don't get a kick from hearing about ur lack of self- control.

PlNK 0

To #2, It's called struggling, ever heard of it? All you bashers are ridiculous.... I hope you get fat, you're already ugly on the inside

#52, I guessed that the OP is a woman because dessert foods, particularly ice cream, are primarily a female craving, and spontaneous dieting/figure obsession is primarily a female habit. Immediately deciding to cut junk food out of one's life only to pull a carton of ice cream out of the garbage and devour it is not stereotypically masculine.

I don't really think that sounds sexist at all. I'm a woman and I assumed the same thing because it's true. When women feel bad, we eat ice cream or chocolate. When guys feel bad they tend to exercise. Both produce chemicals in the body that make you happier, it's just what different genders do. Recognizing the patterns that have been evident in society for hundreds of years isn't sexism, it's intelligence.

after that comment, pixie, I think I just may love you...