By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

mj2123 0

#21 - Posting on here and getting real help aren't mutually exclusive. Also, the OP never said he/she was even overweight. You're making an assumption based on a lack of willpower - I know thin people who think they need to lose weight and might do the same thing. #39 - Who cares if this is a woman or a man? To the OP - Whether or not you "need" to lose weight, try looking into this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_at_Every_Size

@ #47, I was in no way suggesting that the OP take on a disgusting eating disorder like some other comments did. And i never directly suggested that the OP was morbidly obese. Like you say, we have no clue. I was simply using this FML as an opportunity to suggest that todays society too easily excuses disgusting behavior (like digging through trash to eat unnecessary junk food), and that there is a general decline in people accepting responsibility for their actions. And if you reread my comment, I did indeed suggest they get help. I really don't think this argument requisites a trip to hell, do you?

Seriously? I hope this is fake. No-one could possibly have so little self-control that they couldn't even go an hour without eating ice cream.

# 49, i nearly cried with happiness to see another poster with common sense!

You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso.

whats with the crap fml's these days? lol

It is just a minor set back. Keep on fighting.

Tim3 0

#21: There IS a disease out there that prevents certain peptides in the body from recognizing the feeling of fullness, meaning these people are constantly hungry and therefore end up becoming morbidly obese. It's a chemical problem within the body, and causes serious health issues for those who have it. This, however, does not necessarily sound like such a case, nor did the OP state that he/she was morbidly obese or even obese at any level. To the OP: Ice cream is a weakness for me as well. When I was losing weight by eating right and exercising regularly, I found that eating non-fat or low-fat frozen yogurt, sometimes with a serving of fat-free/sugarless chocolate syrup, it was a wonderful substitute. Best of luck to you on your quest towards a healthier lifestyle!