By Anonymous - 12/10/2012 01:51 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I'd stayed up all night to finish a detailed report. By the time I'd printed it I was late for work so I jumped in my car. Driving down the street, I saw my papers fly off the roof of my car. It was raining out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 229
You deserved it 8 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it was raining, why would you put the papers on the roof of your car?

BeRealB 4

Time to find the reset button on your day

Comments

rocketpopper1030 11

Good thing you were smart enough to save it on your computer! .... Right?

BerryPrincess 11

Just how did the papers fly outside if it was raining? You do lock your windows, do you?

hopsinlove17 26

"Fly off the roof". The windows weren't even mentioned

BellaBelle_fml 23

Since you are relatively new to commenting, I'll give you a small tip; read the whole FML carefully before you comment. It will prevent little hiccups like this one. Please note that my intentions by saying this are good and not meant to be rude or hurtful. Have a nice day, and enjoy your time on FML :)

DatRealAssTruth 3
BellaBelle_fml 23

How was I being rude? I said it as nice as possible. And as I stated in my original comment my intentions are not meant to be hurtful. I don't ever intend to be hurtful. But I am sorry if what I said offended you, I honestly didn't mean to.

Bet you thought couldn't things get any worse

I read that as parents the first time.

Rosie_Posie43 12

Oh my god. You too? Took me forever to try to understand why OPs parents would even be on top of the car. I feel so dumb

ElleYW 10

That's what you get for procrastinating

How in the hell would you know that she's procrastinating? You know, sometimes people do this stuff called homework. Where you take papers home from school/work to finish for the NEXT day. They could've been working on that and just took it home to proofread or add details. Think fully before you comment please. Its like telling someone they deserved something horrible solely based on the fact that they were at the wrong place at the wrong time, dumbass.

Yeah but did she have to be a dick? I understand but clearly she didn't look at both aspects just as I didn't. But I didn't write to OP saying mean shit like that. People are assholes. And thank you btw :)

Why not email it to yourself and print it at work? Use their ink and paper.

Wow, I need to go shopping with you. I get the feeling you're a real bargain/sale expert. That's cool xD very efficient. And reminds me of the FML where the boyfriend spends the night with his girlfriend to save gas because he's closer to work (in a good way).

I hope you saved your work and could've just gone back and reprinted it. But since you're writing this FML I highly doubt it. Save/Save/Ctrl+S is your best friend OP, use it constantly! After you write a sentence a quick Ctrl+S instantly saves changes. But the best I can tell you is to take in the wet pages and request an extended deadline. if they see proof that you actually tried maybe they'll be more forgiving and give you a chance. ;) Good luck and sorry OP.

If you saved it, go back hone and just reprint it. You will be late, but at lease you will have the report.

PhishloverA 14

Even if it wasn't raining out them flying off your roof would still make it an FML