By thenewgirlfriend - 26/05/2013 14:15 - United States - League City

Today, I cut my bangs. When I asked my boyfriend if he liked it he said, "It's like I'm dating a new girl, this way I won't get bored with you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 636
You deserved it 8 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure that was a compliment, just a very clumsy one.

I don't see how this is a bad thing, if anything this will help him to avoid cheating because he feels you're someone new!

Comments

wanderingshopper 13

I would imagine it was his way of complimenting you. Guys...

At least he won't go cheat on you

jem970 19

The upside? You put off his cheating/breaking up with you out of sheer boredom for a little while. Downside? Your boyfriend was probably thinking that he was getting bored with you which could lead to cheating or dumping you... Next step is to dye your hair a different color and adopting a accent.

I can't tell if he was joking or he's just "clumsy" with words. :P I'd assume that he was joking though, so don't worry about it!

So? Not really an insult.. Just keeping things fresh. You may be a little sensitive

When I was in high school I was friends with this couple, and she had gotten her hair dyed, all different colors in that streaky fashion that for some reason is still a trend (I don't know why). When she showed off her new hair to her bf, he said something similar, though he said something along the lines of "It'll be like sleeping with a completely different person!". Yeah, some guys just suck at giving compliments.

Hahahaha, don't get your knickers in a knot, boys say that stuff all the time, he wasn't meaning it like that!

I don't think he meant it in a rude way...