By Sue - 26/03/2011 15:41 - United States

Today, I co-starred in a production of Hamlet. Halfway through play, the actor playing Hamlet forgot his lines, threw a raging temper tantrum, screaming about how much he hated the play and how he wanted to go home in front of hundreds of audience members. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 094
You deserved it 3 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have slapped that ******* drama queen in the face. Goddamned prima donna needs to be knocked down a few levels back to reality.

Comments

Hey, could be worse. I watched a production of Hamlet earlier this week. The guy playing Hamlet wound up in an emergency room getting stitches just under his eye when the duel with Laertes went wrong. =/

At least he didn't suffer the utter humiliation of forgetting his lines! Throwing a temper tantum and storming off stage surely saved his career from complete downfall!

Sooo how is this YOUR problem? Just because you were co-starring in it doesn't make it an fyl

It's embarrasing as **** to everyone on stage. (´・_・`)

easlehc 0

seriously just took the words right out of my mouth here.

Haha dont you just hate people that rage quit.

Ha I hate when people camp on stage and complain because they aren't winning...... actually I just failed really bad. The one you said was way better.

RosiePatosie 0
awardZu 0

Would have been cooler if he had slashed his wrists with a prop knife!

Thats not funny or "cool". Suicide is a serious matter.

someone with "zomg_okay" as a name has no right to act serious.

63 - Someone who thinks someone else has to act exactly according to assumptions based around their username shouldn't be on the Internet in the first place.

Abysima 0

If you REALLY think about it.... That's totally in character with Hamlet.

perdix 29

With such a marginal actor as the lead, he wasn't the only ones who wanted to go home. It's not like there are special effects, car chases and song-and-dance numbers to distract from bad acting. It's ALL about acting and I'll bet that loser made some Shakespeare lovers hate that play! Ophelia pain. (Shakespeare pun.)

did he have his acting voice while throwing a tantrum?

Ah, Hamlet. Ever the whiny, violent brat. Just STAB CLAUDIUS already, you know he done it! [/philistine]

But without his indecisiveness, this play would've been about 2 pages long. Sad Hamlet, ghost, crazy Ophelia, everyone dead.