By Mandy - 17/09/2011 00:25 - Canada

Today, my family came to see me in my first acting role in Romeo and Juliet. It all went reasonably well for the first half hour or so, after which my seemingly shitfaced aunt started heckling and saying, "That's what she said" after every line, before eventually being thrown out by security. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 809
You deserved it 2 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

I can picture it now... *cut to the stage* "True; and therefore women, being the weaker vessels, are ever thrust to the wall: therefore I will push Montague's men from the wall, and thrust his maids to the wall." "That's what she said!!"

Comments

Please enlighten me how dirty minds make the world go 'round. I thought that was caused by the earth orbiting the sun?

shut the **** up, keyman. you're about as funny as a spastic colon

Why don't I have family members like this? It would make or superb family dinners.

The world goes 'round by the angular momentum of the Earth, smart ass.

KiddNYC1O 20

Just for devil's advocate; what makes it go 'round is lunar and solar gravity.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

12-omg. Your comment made me want to blow a hole in my head. In short, stfu.

16- Spastic colon's are hilarious as ****. 21- Feel free to to explain your idea of angular momentum to me, you can even use the Internet for all I care. I'd love to hear how simplistic and inane your views on quantum mechanics are.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

14- you seriously made me want to blow a hole in my head do us all a favor and stfu. Go drink alone in your corner and yell at a crossword puzzle for not knowing the right question for your answer. Go step on a Lego, and when you sneeze I hope you pee a little.

#14 you ruined the joke. Way to go >:|

Just about anything will make you nauseous when you're spinning at 600,000 miles an hour.

ImFrackinBored 13
ikickgingers 15

I'd say it's a good thing she was thrown out. Those type of people are annoying as heck.

Ouch, fyl. I'm a theatrical performer and have been for 5 years, and nothing is worse than a heckler in the crowds.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Worse than a mountain lion in the crowd?

WTSchool 0

Worse than a coke bottle shoved up you're ass?

I stand corrected, but DocBastard and Boners would both have to be there. Sitting next to each other. I shudder at the very thought.

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm sorry, how old Ur your aunt? "stop seriously, how old are you?" "...that's what she said"

Huh? Comment #5, you made absolutely NO sense... My brain is now damaged from trying to read your comment.

rarememory 7

Should've stopped the show and said "SECURITY please escort that drunk lady pit of here"

What the hell is with the spelling on the last several posts. Holy Shit!

WTSchool 0

This is when you bite your thumb at her, point, and laugh as she's thrown out. Then carry on as if nothing happened.

FYLDeep 25

I can picture it now... *cut to the stage* "True; and therefore women, being the weaker vessels, are ever thrust to the wall: therefore I will push Montague's men from the wall, and thrust his maids to the wall." "That's what she said!!"

leadsails320 0

sounds like my aunt. cool as ****.

leadman1989 15

Lead sails don't sound very efficient at all. >:0

Your aunt and the OP's aunt are BOTH dumb bitches apparently....that's the most irritating shit when people screw off like that during a performance of any kind.