By Anonymous - 18/02/2012 23:32 - United States

Today, I checked over my notes from yesterday's midterm review so I could study for the test on Monday. It seems I was so exhausted, I'd done nothing but scribble unintelligibly all over the first page. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 144
You deserved it 8 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RecklessJellyBea 7

Maybe it's a bonus question on the test.

Call a friend that shares that class. I'm sure they will understand if you explain your issue and that you aren't being lazy. That's what friends are for!

Comments

Can't .... Delete.... Comment. Just erase to make it look less stupid since the person changed theirs that I replied too, and it made no sense what I said. -_- ignore me. Sorry.. *goes to corner*

MonsterCommenter 4

Maybe if you tire yourself out, when you look at it in your fatigued form the scribble will make sense.

It's better than trying to study from all the dongs you doodled on the side of the paper.

iloveweed69 7

Get someone else's notes then

flockz 19

kill the teacher. change the test. make an A+. **********. you're welcome.

I think the last suggestion would work the best don't you?

Or. You could take away the first 3 things.

redredblood1 7

That's just.... You just made my day XD

Being a student is hard I work go to class and put almost 50 hours outside of class still at school.. I feel for you

that's what the voice recorder on your phone is for... ;)

Swap those unintelligible scribbles for unintelligible mumbles!

icanhazblivions 1

i had a friend that ALWAYS used to do that. fyl, but at least you didn't do it on turn-in papers/essays like her too. :/

lkrunner101 7

I do that all the time! But i have to get up at 4 every morning...

Since it's kind of your fault, you should look over your book and do the notes all over again.

Or u could get really high and i bet when u look at them they will all make sense!

how could he do the notes all over again? he doesn't understand what he's written!

Their notes were more than likely dictated from their lecturer. University lecturers always advise that you note what they say as well as in the books for various reasons.