Bad boy

By Pythagoras_is_from_Mars - 20/10/2022 03:00 - United States - Chicago

Today, it's my first day on dating apps in a long time. I have a prominent facial scar from a car accident that happened a long time ago. All the girls that contact me want to hear stories of dangerous behavior and jealous exes. I'm a small town high school math teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 932
You deserved it 87

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You teach in a high school. That is dangerous behavior! You need to make up a story about your scars that's more interesting. Maybe tell them about fighting two knife-wielding men who caught you having a threesome with their wives. That could happen.

Come up with a pirate story, and add an “Argh” on occasion.

Comments

You teach in a high school. That is dangerous behavior! You need to make up a story about your scars that's more interesting. Maybe tell them about fighting two knife-wielding men who caught you having a threesome with their wives. That could happen.

those are girls, you'll find a woman or maybe elaborate on the story 💁🏻‍♀️

I dunno, as a girl I feel like you could capitalize on this. "Well the scar is actually just from a car accident, but what would you find more exciting? I can make something up." Opens with honesty, but shows a sense of humor and creativity.

Come up with a pirate story, and add an “Argh” on occasion.

I've always sworn, if I got a scar like that, I'd make up a different story every time, always something literally unbelievable. Because, tbh, it's ALWAYS a car accident.