This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nickncik - 11/02/2016 02:12 - United States - Beverly

Today, I came inside a girl's vagina by accident. Neither one of us wants her to be pregnant, and I had to spend half an hour with her sitting on my face, while I sucked my own cum out of her. I don't even know if this will work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 251
You deserved it 48 531

Top comments

They make condoms and birth control pills, you know.

I'm going to throw up. That doesn't work, by the way. Congrats, Pops.

Comments

It won't. Maybe try not being a complete idiot next time

petert71 10

I feel like this is the exactly reason the movie Idiocracy exists...

They make condoms and birth control pills, you know.

Maybe someone should have used them on him

askullnamedbilly 33

I'm going to try to contain my sarcasm and give OP some real advice in case he's actually still reading those comments: Every time you have unprotected sex, you not only risk pregnancy, but also getting infected with a plethora of unpleasant sexually transmitted diseases. The only reliable methods of protection are those prescribed by a doctor (birth control pills and devices) and those you can buy in a pharmacy (condoms). Unless you and your partner are exclusive and have been tested for STDs, you should always use the latter. If you cannot afford to buy condoms, they're usually given out for free at family planning centers. You should also consider that if you don't have the money for condoms, you certainly don't have the money for a kid or for life long HIV or hepatitis treatment. You also obviously have access to the internet, so do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and do some goddamn research before you even think about going near a ****** again.

I'm going to throw up. That doesn't work, by the way. Congrats, Pops.

doesn't look like op is smart enough to use plan b.

I was eating, read this, and gagged X( so nasty.

From the sounds of it, OP will probably end up taking the Plan B instead of the girl...

If you are this stupid, you shouldn't be allowed to have sex every again...

Ah the typo! It ruined your insult to OP's intelligence! Hate when that happens!

Not just the OP, but the girl as well.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Honestly. If you didn't listen in health class or sex ed, don't have sex. If it teaches you anything, it teaches you that if you **** up doing the pull out method, you'll probably end up with a kid. So use a condom. I don't see what is so horrible about using a condom that you would rather risk getting an STD and getting someone pregnant.

A clever excuse for more ***********, or just an idiot's sex problems.

That was my thought exactly, actually had my mouth open like eww

Literally just sent that exact text to my girl with a picture of this FML. I'm just blown away by the insanity of this.

I'd be more asking did you skip the sex education class when they informed y'all that it only takes one time ... just like an STD.. it only takes one.

Some kids probably don't even pay attention during sex ed.

It says he lives in Massachusetts. Sex ed, including abstinence, is part of the state curriculum. Chances are his school offered some kind of education but you can lead a horse to water...

Morning ... after ... pill ... Better be safe than sorry and next time use a condom so you're less likely of having to go through this again

Always better safe than sorry. I was using a condom and the lovely lady was on the pill, after we discovered a broken condom, we went out and got a morning after pill.

Why did this come through the moderation?