By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 01:39 - United States

Today, I came home to my family remodeling our (extremely) out of date bathroom. I was SUPER excited to help them get it done. I walked down the hallway and opened my bedroom door to find a huge, gaping hole in my wall and my room covered in dust. I had to sweep every surface in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 353
You deserved it 3 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a hole in your room.. and you complain about sweeping?

vballchick101 0

Comments

that must've been one outa date bathroom

an* and when you butcher the word that badly, yes.

vacantdreamer 0

From the post, it would appear the bathroom is down the hall from your room....so I must ask why there is a gaping hole in your wall, and, given that there is an apparently pointless hole in your wall, why does the fact that you had to sweep **** your life instead of the unexplained hole??

Because the gaping hole in the wall was the doorway. OP's just being a little bitch about cleaning.

Maybe the bathroom was the next room over but the bedroom door is at the edge of the hall instead of right next to the bathroom door?

vacantdreamer 0

I'm on an iPhone and still have no trouble typing "professional".....

wow,you either have a bladder problem, or a really big ass!

yesssss iiiiiii wouldddddddd cannnnn youuuuu pleaseeee organizeeee oneeeee???

xLil_Mx 0
FFML_314 11

Just give it up, 32. You get even worse as the comments arrive. It's time to call it night and get tucked in. What do you prefer, Cinderella or Mickey Mouse?

like I would spend I dime? You could've at least taken the extra fraction of a second to go into the numbers/symbols menu and hit a 1...

FFML_314 11

I am beginning to get concerned for anyone within your general vicinity. Please do not allow yourself near any sharp objects or heavy equipment. Better yet, just let yourself go completely and crawl in a deep hole.