By Anonymous - 14/11/2010 01:39 - United States

Today, I came home to my family remodeling our (extremely) out of date bathroom. I was SUPER excited to help them get it done. I walked down the hallway and opened my bedroom door to find a huge, gaping hole in my wall and my room covered in dust. I had to sweep every surface in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 354
You deserved it 3 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a hole in your room.. and you complain about sweeping?

vballchick101 0

Comments

Zombie65 0
rockyraccoon28 8

ha, hahaha. that argument was pretty awesome. I guess I can't call it an argument, it was more like a complete butt-kicking. my favorite part was when kbbt16 said he didn't care but he kept talking the entire time. start arguing again while I make the popcorn.

Wow, I got so involved in reading the hate war between kbbt and everyone else I forgot about the original FML...LOL. "Remodeling? Who the hell is talking about remodel--oh, right!" In any event: @OP: What on earth do you expect during a remodel? If all you have to do is dust some stuff rather than install new plumbing or rip some sheet rock down, then jeez, be happy. @kbbt v. the world: Yes, kbbt made a crazy typo. Funny. What's more funny is how many people cared enough to keep replying to him/her (and then bashed kbbt for doing the same!)

vballchick101 0
foxre28 0

Professional:The gaping hole appears to be your closet. OP: Im gonna go make a stupid FML about how i have sweep now.

foxre28 0

Professional: The gaping hole you are experiencing is called a closet. OP: Damn now i have to pay you and you left dirt all over. now i have to sweep. Im gonna go make a pathetic FML about this and make eeveryone think that i am retarded

It's ok everyone, I'm here. Let's all settle down. Ok, let's see what's happening. Well, I see kbbt lying on the floor nude with FFML hovering over her menacingly waving a club, while allmidnighteyes is finishing up a bottle of Jim Beam. Ok, looks like a fair fight has concluded. I declare myself to be the winner.

I thoroughly enjoyed that. My thanks to allmidnighteyes and FFML. I'm always astonished when people get defensive at their spelling and grammar being corrected but then insist no one cares.

are you some sort of moderator on fml cause whenever i see comments of people bashing on you that are witty and dare I say correctly spelled they get deleted what's the deal