By jesushelpme - 22/10/2012 19:08 - United States - Nixa

Today, I came home to find an almost completely devoured cheesecake, The Notebook playing on the TV, and a shoe thrown at my head. It's safe to say my girlfriend is just about on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 135
You deserved it 5 585

Same thing different taste

Comments

I bet that you have a huge school project to do. That will take you away from your female for a little while. haha

How puerile! I mean, look at your profile pic! Trust me, if you do that to your girlfriend, you don't have a girlfriend.

LavenderLunacy14 7

Awww...so young that you assume everyone can get out of something by doing a 'school project'! That's actually past the point of ignorant. It's just funny.

That would be safe to say. Unless you're around her, in such case say nothing!

Ahm. If you're gonna run just cause a woman is on her period, I don't think your future relationships will last longer than 1 month :')

That's very true. :) but when I said run while you can, I didn't mean it literally. I meant it in a comical way.

Patience now will pay off later. Good girlfriends understand when they're unreasonable during their period and afterwords they reward you. :) be patient. She's worth it.

mowmowlife 21

Er, she threw a shoe at him. In the event that she threw to maim or injure, I don't know that she is.

I have to agree with 75 here. Menstruation is no excuse for violence.

Patience will help. Most of the time, women won't realize how bad they can be unless a third party points it out. When she isn't a raging hormonal mess, talk to her about trying to control the outbursts. If she acts like this every month, it's time for a talk.

jerrywayne 5

This man knows what he's talkin about and has wisdom beyond his years!

Hey man, you kind of look like Charles Trippy

75- It was a shoe! It's not like she threw a knife at him.

Do you enjoy having shoes thrown at you?

chesoes 8

just leave her alone for a while and dont go up to her unless she calls you (:

Ah, don't you just adore women, especially days before their period.

Whoops I didn't realize this was already commented sorry :(

They would already know if she was that hormonal... -.-

Nutella and Midol always helps. Good luck!

When it's that time of the month I enjoy a good glass of cold juice :) maybe that's just me.

jem970 19

I need chocolate frosting and water. Lots and lost of water. Sometimes cookie dough to.

Jokes about female hygiene aren't funny period.

unknown_user5566 26

I'm always amazed when I hear that women get THAT moody on their periods. I don't know anyone in my life who acts like that, and I certainly don't. Makes me wonder if some girls just like the extra attention they can get during Aunt Flo's visits.

ambylyn2010 3

All girls are different. Some it affect, some it don't. I get very irritable from being uncomfortable and very very crampy.

unknown_user5566 26

Agreed, and I get somewhat moody sometimes too. But so irritable that you start throwing things at people...? That just seems a bit ridiculous.

mizuki123 8

It doesn't effect me at all. :)

challan 19

My mom and I don't have pms, but my Aunt and cousin make you want to kill yourself if you're exposed to them for long periods (of period)of time. I am always shocked.

Anemia makes you rather weak and tired overall, making you sleep more than usual and kinda lounge around. You also get rather pale, and kinda look half dead if it gets bad. The anger/mood swings are just because of the hormones, not lack of iron.

I absolutely agree with #36 If it's an attention-seeking thing then it saddens me and I feel even worse for people who have to put up with it. Periods suck but they shouldn't be a ticket out of common courtesy and responsibility.

Just because your hormones don't fluctuate like others you can't disbelieve their emotional state. Consider yourself lucky.

We can't disblieve someone's emotional state but we can say we're sceptical of it, and we can most definitely judge someone's reaction to it. Throwing a shoe at someone is inexcusable by a bad mood.

It all depends on the woman. My coworker didn't really have PMS symptoms until after she had her two kids. OP should go out get another cheesecake and another movie based upon a Nicholas Sparks book.

The only thing my girlfriend ever was on her period was super horny. It was a lose-lose, but we could still dry hump!

I punch my ex in the face because he got in between me and my dad arguing :/ somw girls are just psychotic