By jesushelpme - 22/10/2012 19:08 - United States - Nixa

Today, I came home to find an almost completely devoured cheesecake, The Notebook playing on the TV, and a shoe thrown at my head. It's safe to say my girlfriend is just about on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 135
You deserved it 5 585

Same thing different taste

Comments

irish_ballplayer 2

If you can dodge a shoe you can dodge a ball.

I'd say you said something to provoke contact with the shoe. Like, "uh oh." or "but...I wanted cheesecake!"

Psychology_13 8

at least it wasn't a devoured apple pie, and american pie was playing.

Because we all know having slight hormone shifts and cramping is a valid excuse to throw things at people and abuse your partner.

slight...SLIGHT? You're a guy, aren't you? Go look at some medical graphs.

Is it an amount of hormone shifting that require a prescription or doctor's visit to deal with? No? Then yes it's manageable and should be able to be dealt with in a way that doesn't involve abusing everyone around you. I've been suicidally depressed from clinical depression and had mood swings. I've also gone into pain induced shock before. You know what I didn't do in those emotionally volatile situations? Shit on everyone around me and throw things at people I care about. I get that the hormones involved can have a big impact on a person's mood and that it can be cery uncomfortable. That's still no excuse to throw shit or hit people.

HentaiBunny 4

This sounds like any girl any time of the month..

Oh I feel her right now. I've been crying all night.

iHeartRKO 5

Box of chocolates, Romeo + Juliet = my kind of period

buy a lot of chocolate a puppy and some chick flicks and stay at a hotel

WTF. I am a woman and have had periods that make me irritable and cry and be mean, but why take it out on your boyfriend?? OP, I'm sorry. That girl needs a reality check. Raging hormones and PMS don't equal treat people like shit.

Reminds me of Austin Power. " honestly who throws a shoe?!"