By Kyrie - 14/09/2017 20:00

Today, I came down in the morning to find that my fridge died, leaving water and meat juice all over the floor. My town only has garbage pickup every other week and the last was yesterday. We're expecting a heat wave this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 496
You deserved it 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So toss it all in trash bags and set it outside, and on the way to work, toss it in a public trash receptacle

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! Endure two weeks of rotten food stench and you won’t have to go to the gym for a year!

Comments

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger! Endure two weeks of rotten food stench and you won’t have to go to the gym for a year!

Are you unable to drive to the dump? Every city I've been too allows people to drop off their trash at most times.

I thought about it but I really don't want those bags in the car. My neighbour is doing construction though and has a dumpster that mayyyyy get some additions. Or I'll just wait. Oh well

So toss it all in trash bags and set it outside, and on the way to work, toss it in a public trash receptacle

an easy way to get rid of it is to bury it in your garden or backyard. either way, it's natural and there'll be no odor.

Throw it in a dumpster somewhere, at Walmart, or an apartment building, or take it directly to the dump. Easy.

Lobby_Bee 17

If you won't eat it, let mother nature do it for you. Spoiled food makes great fertilizer for your garden, if you have one.

this is horrible advice....rotting vegetation makes great compost, burying fish deep isn't a bad idea either. throwing random meat, or other rotting foods in your yard will only attract scavengers like raccoons, rats, possums etc.

neuronerd 28

Do you have a city/county dump you can take it to?

Have a park within walking distance with a forest/stream by it? Carry the meat to there and dump only the food. Insects and creatures will take care of it very quickly. Your second option is to just triple bag it, and keep it in the shade outside.

Plus you have the added advantage of becoming very popular with the parks & rec dept employees...

Aquamarine501 14

so the "is your refrigerator running?" phone call prank won't work on you is what your saying?