By Darth Binks - 01/02/2015 18:48 - Canada

Today, I came back from vacation to find a packet on the company's stress management programs on my desk. I was sent the same packet over my vacation. I got the same packet from my boss as I left. All because I snapped at a co-worker who was throwing a tantrum over the Star Wars trailer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 414
You deserved it 3 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good...good...let the hate flow through you.

At least it wasn't a Star Trek trailer.

Comments

jkp1291 25

Well I mean, have you seen the trailer?

Hell hath no fury like a nerd scorned. Sorry, OP.

I think they are trying to tell you something.

He wasn't by chance complaining about the stormtrooper being black was he? I've seen people going into a rage about it all over the web... they seem to have forgotten that the original trilogy had black people in it too. So much racism out there.. disturbing.

Some people find a way to bring race in to every discussion.

ChristianH39 30

I doubt they're freaking out because he's black, it's probably because stormtroopers are all clones of a white guy so it wouldn't make any sense. He probably isn't actually a stormtrooper though.

born_hustla 26

You see OP, movies are a serious business, like pushing rocks or selling blueprint 3 scented deodorants at wal mart.. -Oops wtf am I saying?! (Those are the lines from my next webisode btw. ) but yea we take movie trailers serious.

Well, you know them vacations can also be stressful

The company really does not care about you, they just worry you will snap and go postal. They are just trying to avoid liability.

Stressed you must be, another vacation you must take.