Stealth mode

By Slipperywhenwet - 28/02/2009 13:08 - United States

Today, I was stepping out of the shower while home alone. I heard voices coming from the living room. I grabbed a bat to defend myself and ran into the living room. I slipped on my tile floor and smashed my TV with the bat. No one was in my house, but I'd left the radio on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 627
You deserved it 48 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is your TV in a room with a tile floor? And if this was your bathroom, why was your bat handy in the bathroom? This smells.

At least it would have made sense if you smashed the RADIO with a bat.

Comments

At least it would have made sense if you smashed the RADIO with a bat.

what's up with people using bats recently to defend themselves? use a gun, u have the right to own one; take advantage!

Melody_fml 0

Why is your TV in a room with a tile floor? And if this was your bathroom, why was your bat handy in the bathroom? This smells.

maybe they had a bat in a hallway closet across from the bathroom, and one of those little kitchen tv's that got smashed.

ummmyeahhh 0

baseball/softball player... inexpensive tile in the living room... TV in living room... yeah, it could happen.

Why do you have a bat and a TV in your bathroom? I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, this doesn't make any sense, unless you went to the kitchen or something, and grabbed the bat on your way there from your room or something.

'ran into the living room' is a piece you might want to remember.

hmmm reminds me of this movie with a spoilt radio going "we've only just begun......" lol... and what coincidence that im listening to this song while reading this FML

How stupid is it that until I got to the end of the fourth sentence I was like "he just grabbed a freaking bat? why in God's name did he have a bat?" Oh, animals vs sports equipment.