By swarm20 - 05/02/2013 05:24 - United States - Mankato

Today, I called security at my school because I left my mittens in a classroom and it was locked. When the security officer showed up, he asked if the mittens I was looking for were the ones on my hands. I even had to take one of them off to call them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 500
You deserved it 52 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThirstyGrunt 6

That's hilarious! I would have loved to see your face when he pointed that out...

Comments

Check around when you lose something before wasting people's time! C'mon how were you so distracted to do that?

You silly little kitten. You never lost your mittens. Now stop acting like you're high!

I think them being high is the only acceptable reason as to why this would happen!! Haha

eaglerob 20

Don't feel bad, I used to do that with my glasses all the time before I got LASIK.

I actually once woke up thinking that my sight had magically improved, until I realized that I had simply fallen asleep wearing my contacts.

Haha that really must've been an embarrassing moment. If I was that security officer, I'd be really pissed off!

Maybe you have anger issues, I don't see having to walk down the hall and witness a funny situation as something to be pissed off over.. ;)

I'd still find it annoying having to go over just to get someone to realise that they were wearing what they wanted me to get out of the room...or maybe that is just me.

Has happened to me a few times, I'm sure almost everyone has forgotten something that was in their hand.... but to OP's extent... not so sure.

And you are a moron who can't punctuate properly. Everyone has brain fart moments. But really, OP, YDI.