By BellinaNico - 25/05/2013 04:40 - United States - Mcdonough

Today, I called my fiancé just to tell him how much I love him, as a sweet gesture. He yelled at me for interrupting his video game and blamed my "neediness" on the fact that I'm menstruating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 659
You deserved it 8 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a reaaaaal awesome husband-to-be...

So next time he tries to be frisky and interrupts your activities you yell at him and blame his "neediness" on the fact that he is hard. FYL.

Comments

He should have just said, "You better. You better, you better, you bet". Menstruating makes me write such comments. :P

My boyfriend was a little like that before... although he never called me needy. When he lived at home, his mom never interrupted him in the middle of video games, so he reacted in a totally inadequate way when I did. I talked to him about it and over time, he learnt how to calmly handle such situations, and I learnt when to not interrupt him, so he wouldn't be in a bad mood - I think that's a win-win :)

He doesn't deserve you...Dump him and move on

Might want to rethink that engagement. Anyone who will simultaneously mistake affection for neediness, get angry, then blame your period doesn't sound mature enough for marriage.

DKjazz 20

It's cool that he plays online games, if that's his prerogative. It's pretty disappointing that he reacted that way to a genuine act of affection, but calling you needy and blaming it on menstruation, I don't know, that's pretty low, don't you think?

Well there is a huge question here, weather I'm going to say FYL or YDI... What video game was he playing

sexyboi1985 27
DollyDope 17

If he was that involved with the game, why bother answering the phone ?

GoodLookingGeese 10

I'm not sure if you noticed, you cut yourself a little. Looks like a mosquito bite or something ;)

grahmagog 14

We can be ungrateful......sorry OP

Hopefully he was just pissed off and will apologize later... FYL.