By honeybadger123 - 14/11/2011 01:11 - United States

Today, I bought weed for the first time. The dealer was an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 406
You deserved it 86 243

honeybadger123 tells us more.

Comments

twinny_sc 13

Everyone knows that you don't just buy from a random dealer your first time.

Yeah, and the cop should be arrested for impersonating a drug dealer

FYLDeep 25

Don't buy weed. Don't you know that lots of Mexicans die each year due to the cartels bringing that shit here? You're part of the problem.

The cartels are only a problem because it is illegal, which drives up prices and makes it worth killing people over. Our "war on drugs" costs a ton, is completely ineffective, and empowers these scumbags with loads of black market cash.

FYLDeep 25

That's great, way to completely miss the point. I never said I was against weed. I'm just not going to sponsor black market goods. If it was legal then I obviously wouldn't have made that previous comment which is currently very valid.

I'm more worried about the Americans that are dying in the hands of Mexican drug cartels. taking Americans hostage to prove some stupid point that they are pissed about the measures we have gone through to protect our borders. unless you are friends with a border patrol agent you don't ever hear about the kidnappings, the rapes or the murders at the hands of Mexican drug runners.

If your interested in knowing about kidnappings and such , there is tons of info on it. You can find it pretty easily if you look. Just because it doesn't slap you in the face doesn't mean the info isn't out there. People are don't pay attention because they don't care and believe it doesn't effect them. Illegal goods are only part of the issue.

Not entirely true. I live in a state where pretty much everyone and thier mom has a license, and about one of three people grow (either illegally, or legally). I would say you need to lighten up and smoke a joint. : ]

dukie420 4

If it were decriminalized the cartels wouldn't make any money by bringing it here everyone could just grow it themselves

Hah silly Americans, we Canadians grow our weed. No blood is spilt on our thc

It's illegal in Canada, yet we don't supply money to a band of murders. Buy out weed or start growing your own.

Cairo_ 7

Honey badger don't care. Honey badger don't give a shit.

brookiee35 0

don't worry about what other's do. weed is NATURAL mmmkay?

Don't worry, floods of "weed is my life" hipsters are coming to defend you.

armywife0609 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
leadman1989 15

Alright you're under arrest for hurting and disturbing absolutely nobody. *cop looks at you leans in and says You sicken me!

FYLDeep 25

Aside from the fact that inhaling any kind of smoke has negative health implications, unless a person cultivates his/her own weed, I wouldn't say that nobody was hurt or disturbed. How can you really know what it took to bring a black market item to a dealer?

If it was legal like tobacco, then there wouldn't be any black market stuff going on. It is actually less dangerous to inhale than cigarette smoke. It would take 17 average joints, at about 1/2 a gram each, smoked at once to equal 1 cigarette. Plus bongs and vapes make it even safer. I'm not condoning smoking, although I do smoke occasionally myself, but I do think it is prudent to know exactly what you're talking about.

FYLDeep 25

I think you're both preaching to the choir. I don't see a single person here who's trying to make an argument against the legalization of weed (though that will probably change). All I'm stating is that it's morally disgusting to support a industry ran by the drug cartels. And yes, #46, it is less harmful than cigarettes. I never argued against that. The only point I made is that smoking weed does in fact induce harm. If the user decides he or she is okay with the health consequences then I don't really care if they do it or not.

55- who cares if there are health implications people know that.. that's like if you tell somebody smoking a cig is not healthy...everybody already knows that.. and I don't know what you're talking about, drug cartels? really? I live in California and weed is grown all over this state it's not coming from Mexico by some shady underground black market...anybody can grow weed anywhere. many counties in this state prosper and survive on their cultivation and distribution of weed it's how their economy works and it's grown right there,not smuggled in from Mexico..besides nobody wants to smoke that garbage from Mexico it's all about the humboldt outdoor

jumber-cunninlynguists are dope as **** and the red wings are garbage...SHARKS baby!!!

Yes Mexican drug cartels make allot of money on weed but most weed doesn't Come from them Over two billion people in the world talk to Mary Jane on a regular basis making it so most weed has to be grown locally Fun fact- Down in Florida one plant is now 2 grand

slushpup9696 12

You can just thumb up the comment, buddy.