By honeybadger123 - 14/11/2011 01:11 - United States

Today, I bought weed for the first time. The dealer was an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 407
You deserved it 86 244

honeybadger123 tells us more.

Comments

That sucks... What a shitty thing to happen...and all you morons telling him YDI for "doing drugs", marijuana is less harmful for you then smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. That's what's wrong with society, let's lock up the pot heads but it's ok to be a stumbling alcoholic or smoke chemically induced lung cancer sticks.

I think most people have AT LEAST tried weed once in their life. Guess what, it's no more harmful than tobacco and alcohol. Your life does suck, dude.

keshaforever1 14

Whenever you buy a bag of weed a kitten dies.YDI!

Only buy from people you know. Don't know anyone? You're wrong. There's always someone you know who can get it.

Ydi for being a moron. You dont need drugs :/

was it really today? are you sitting in the prison n posting on FML. YDI

sharkbait420 0

People are so uneducated. I will say you are dumb for buying from a random person. But it's weed. When was the last time you said "wow that murder was horrible. He was high on weed." idiots. Sleepy happy hungry.

WadeWilson_fml 6

Haha this should happen to all drug addicts and I don't care who disagrees XD

jkozzy 8

Weed isn't addictive. You can get dependent if you use it everyday, because your brain naturally produces one of the active ingredients in weed. If you use it enough, your brain doesnt produce as much of that chemical. But you won't get withdrawal symptoms like you would from hard drugs, like meth or heroin.

You can all say its harmless but I am willing to bet none of you have lost someone due to some jackoff driving while high. Slowed reflexes are NOT smart at anytime much less if you want to go out in public. And why int the fu** would you want to feel slowed down and groggy to begin with? Yes I have tried it and it was nothing special. So get a job and find something better to do with your time

ClingyOtter 4

I've seriously never heard of someone driving and dying because of weed nor have I ever lost someone to it. If it has happened it probably isn't even as common as people dying to drunk driving. The experience was probably different to you than somebody else.

brookiee35 0

high off of what? i guarentee not weed unless laced with some other drug. weed does not affect you in ways such as alcohol, or other drugs. weed isn't even addictive like other drugs. you educate yourself and then talk, mmmkay?