By honeybadger123 - 14/11/2011 01:11 - United States

Today, I bought weed for the first time. The dealer was an undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 407
You deserved it 86 244

honeybadger123 tells us more.

Comments

xbrit551 13
KiddNYC1O 20

Oh, hey.* Cookies for whoever gets it...

xnormanraganx 0

No. The way it was written, "an FML," is correct.

aren't you supposed to be in police custody?

KiddNYC1O 20

That's the real beauty of it. They're slowly realizing that real criminals are worth locking up.

herpitydurteedur 0

(prepare for long comment)I know it's nowhere near as bad as meth, but it's still illegal to the federal government. And until it isn't, you shouldn't be trying to get it. If you have a card then fine, at least you're tryin to do it the legal way. Kinda like driving without a license. Even if you're a good driver it's still illegal for you to drive. Yes, more effort should be put inti controlling hard drugs, but it's annoying when I go to my boyfriend's house for the day and his stepdad comes home with a garbagebag full of weed, and kicks his young daughters out of their room for the next few days while he's locked inside sorting and weighing the stuff. Then the girls go to school smelling like it for a month and the house is permeated with the stench. I'm done ranting for now. Sorry for your eyes :/

herpitydurteedur 0

He is. He is never around, sticks his dick in anything that moves, and always pays the rent late. He thought that drugs would be easier than painting houses, where he easily made two to three times the money back then than he does now. I know where anythig and everything is in that house and if I wanted to, I could get him put away for a long, long time. But I'm doing them a favor and waiting until the majority of his family is self-sufficient. ****, on Halloween the kids had to shake baggies and tupperwares full of meth out of their pillowcases that were in the garage so they could use them to gather candy. The kids know what he does, the mom just makes it not a big deal. She friggin encourages her 18 year old o get wasted, so she has been since she was 15. Horrible parenting. Good thing the kids have brains of their own and other better role models so they don't end up like their older sister or parents.

ClingyOtter 4

What worries me most is that it seems like you're not doing anything about it. :

brookiee35 0

what people don't understand is weed is a NATURAL growing plant. the government tries to control way too much as it is. this country is becoming a lot like nazi germany in the way things are controlled.

KailyKii 11
Maddoctor 10

I really wish it was illegal for cops to do that. It's just a slimy thing to do.

So it is really sick and terrible for cops to trick people? That sounds like the opinion of a potential convict / drug addict if I've ever heard one.

Maddoctor 10

Uh yeah, I think it's terrible that cops trick people. The tactics police use to get people to commit or "confess" to acts they would or wouldn't otherwise do is the whole reason people don't trust them anymore. I don't have to be a future convict to dislike it when people trick me.

wriptidez 0

then did they arrest u and whats gonna happen?

I'm cool with weed and all, but you probably shouldn't smoke if you're dumb enough sober to buy drugs from someone you clearly didn't know. Stupid people like you, give people who can smoke responibly a bad name. Go be straight edge or something....

sicwitit 0

Learn from fellow pot smokers!!

howsitgoingjc 2

This doesn't even make any sense...

poo12face 0

The same thing happened to me yesterday...