By Anonymous - 29/08/2015 17:08 - Canada - Gatineau

Today, I blacked out while hugging my dad. I woke up a minute later on the floor with my dad telling me to, "quit being lazy and get up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 250
You deserved it 1 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you black out? I would get that weak heart of your checked out before you pass out in the toilet.

DMA0712 22

Comments

Too much love...what a great relationship with your dad...

lmao.. A few years back i had a similiar sotuatio, hugged my dad, blacked out, fell down with my head against the table, was out for 3mins, parents just started to eat there diner leaving me on the floor, waking up confused, they only laughed and thought i was joking.. yeah. i would bash my head on the table for a joke..

saffy66 34

Get this checked out. It could be a num re of things, including epilepsy.

Rude, yes. You should get yourself checked out though. It's probably nothing serious. But best to know. (I (also?) have a low threshhold for passing out. My heart is healthy, but it beats too fast (sinus tachycardia)- that's what I know so far.)

I guess I mean get it checked out if you've passed out on 2-3 or more occassions. A one-time thing could have been dehydration, lack of sleep/food, stress, or your dad just really squeezed you enough to where you didn't get oxygen for a while.

It's not because the dad squeezed to hard. This happened to me once, (minus the rude comment), and that's because I have low iron count. So maybe that's a reason why. Also if you are a runner, you can have low blood pressure. Hope it all turned out okay!

RedPillSucks 31

tell your dad that the sleeper hold is not a good way to hug

My dad did something like this, I have low blood pressure so I can get really dizzy and can't see. He thought I was faking it when my knees buckled and I almost passed out

tiredofwaiting 25

You need to get that checked out.