By Anonymous - 15/12/2010 22:47 - United States

Today, I attended my son's Christmas concert. When I went to sit down in the last available seat, a woman said she was saving it for her husband. Having nowhere else to sit, I stood in the back, for an hour. The seat remained empty for the entire concert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 676
You deserved it 4 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could have returned to the seat halfway through the concert.

"Today me and my husband were supposed to see our challenged son finally get the role he dreamed of in his school's Christmas Concert. I got there I was supposed to save a seat for my husband. A lady asked to sit near me and I told her it was taken. She went and lingered at the back watching me. My husband never showed up because he got in an accident and now the lady is scowling at me. Fml"

Comments

YDI for being overly courteous.. Should have returned to the seat half way through and told her you'd move if the mystery man showed up...

think of that poor child whose father never showed up to see his son perform! you know, it was his last chance to sing before the cancer got him. you selfish prick.

Obviously the lady's husband keeled over from a massive heart attack in the bathroom. You're an insensitive asshole for not realising that, calling the paramedics, administering CPR, giving intracardiac epinephrine and atropine, etc etc you ******* bitch.

Ahhh, Doc, that would be a swell idea for a "House" episode!

andacondakiwi 11
lindsaysue 4

House's MD's always shock asystole, and one episode they shocked a-fib. It's a little ridiculous..

Asystole I can see, but what's wrong with shocking a fib? It is called a defibrillator, right?

Why didn't you ask to sit down until he got there?

ydi for having premarital sex and defying gods command

was this concert at cardinal Mooney high school by any chance?

Wow haha my band concert was just yesterday!!! Sorry random an y'all probably didn't care...

mesnugglez 0

Aw that sucks. I hate when that happens :(