By For - 28/12/2009 14:00 - United States

Today, I asked my husband if he thought I was pretty. He replied "compared to what?" He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 651
You deserved it 6 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CyclonePsycho 1

Don't fish for compliments and you won't be insulted. There, easy enough solution.

devildog42787 0

YDI for asking such a stupid question

Comments

That's whatcha get for fishing for compliments.

danceintherain_ 0

http://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=c66ee44265ba3b89d30a5c5e1165d13c

How did you look? Were you wearing that facial crap that, while on, makes you look like Swamp Thing? Did you get a really bad hair cut? Maybe he was buying time to find a way to be honest and flattering. "What can I say that won't piss her off" kind of thing. God knows women hate it when men lie to them. Of course, if my b/f would have asked that question, I would have given him something to compare to. *shrug* Guess I'm just more secure than most.

itsalmost3am 0

i think most of you just need to lay off. some people have bad days. grow the **** up and stop wasting so much time on this.

When are women going to learn that most men just don't think the same way as most women? Sheesh.

MF12 0

WHY the heck are people asking these dumb questions? I NEVER ask my husband that. Its stupid to do so. He MARRIED you, so its not about (or necessarily about) looks. Stop being insecure about your looks.