By mn167109 - 09/12/2014 05:45 - United States - Saint Charles

Today, I asked my dad why we didn't have any baby pictures. His response was, "They got lost in the flood of '93." I was born in '95. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 338
You deserved it 2 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juturnaamo 29

So, OP, how much do you look like your parents?

You might find a baby picture on the side of a milk carton.

Comments

Well your parents love you. Obviously.

No baby pictures? Wow that's sad. I'm the last child born so there are endless pictures of my eldest sister, but only a hand few of me. I guess they got lazy with picture taking when I came around.

Well you said the baby pictures maybe he thought you meant of him or your mom? Or your grandparents? Or maybe the flood was later on and he thought it was earlier, not even thinking about what year you were born. keep looking around you may find something in the house OP! There has to be something ask family! :)

PSYqualiac 17

No, Time Lords post on FMyRegeneration.com

I was going to say there's no need to jump to any conclusions but the more I think about it, the worse it sounds. Maybe try poking around the subject a bit more if it's something that's bothering you and you're curious about OP.

I managed to set my house on fire with a hairdryer and a pillow when I was three. We lost most of our baby pictures in the fire, because my parents kept them all in their bedroom which is where the fire was.

rieebee 23

Blame it on the Doctor. What's a few years between friends eh.

You just didn't know you are from a long line of time travelers.