By seriously though - 22/02/2014 05:48 - United States - Littleton

Today, I arrived at the airport only to find my suitcase was lost and my 3 weeks worth of clothes and supplies gone. All I had left was my wallet and carry ons. Upon leaving the airport I was mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 883
You deserved it 3 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully whoever you're staying with can help you out. Good luck!

chelsearenaeee 16

Am I the only one wondering what airport this is??

Comments

Where were you going/where did you come from? Or at least what airport?

I agree. There's only one place to go from here... Hide under the bed until this dreadful day is over.

This is a real big FML and I am so sry for you. It can only go uphill from here.

DaMann360 19

*trips and breaks neck, eternally paralyzed

Where were you?! Detroit!? And people please don't take this offensivly, Im from Michigan. Im not giving Detroit shit.

This is the world wide connection of interwebs! It is okay to be offensive. I promise.

This may be the World Wide Web, but it's not "okay" to be offensive. Ever.

TheDrifter 23

You can say offensive things about offensive places. As long as it's true. And Detroit is crime ridden crap hole that would be better bulldozed and used as a set in a string of post apocalyptic movies .

DaMann360 19

Wow 31, you do realize what message you are sending right? You sound extremely racist to me and even though I'm not black, I still don't appreciate it and neither do a lot of people. Lots of good people live in Detroit. You cannot just stereotype an entire population and act like its true. Think about others before you start spewing fire.

olpally 32

What airport is this!??? That's ******* insane.

Things will get better keep your chin up (:

I am wondering who you pissed off in a past life. Just kidding. I don't believe in karma. Hopefully you speak the local language of wherever you are OP, and I swear (as someone who's had to wear the same clothes for 3 days because of lost luggage) it'll become a fun story one day down the line. Maybe way down the line.

Yikes OP I hope you're able to recover your luggage, and cancel your cards as soon as you can. I hope your luck changes soon

At least you still have your phone, right?

call the airline and file a police report.