By kidswithnomanners - 05/09/2011 17:04 - United States

Today, I approached my daughter and told her she needs to clean her room. Her response was, "Thank you Captain Obvious." She's 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 317
You deserved it 10 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Her new name is now Catherine Obvious.

Jade: we gotta get out of here! Tori: yeah. thank you. katharine obvious! Trina: what?  Tori: i said, thank you katharine obvious! Robbie: did she say KATHARINE obvious? Andre: it’s captain obvious.. Tori: huh? Jade: the expression is thank you CAPTAIN obvious. Tori: it’s not katharine? Trina: no. Beck: who would katharine be? Tori: katharine could be a captain. 

Comments

She probably got it from The show victorious... Kids are VERY impressionable

xShannonxSammyx 7

That kid is going to grow up to be awesome.

SolemnlyLove 7

Look at the bright side, you have an awesome daughter

julz1115 0

Wow! She sounds just like my 4yr old niece. I had to check and make sure OP wasn't from TX. Good luck with your kid OP sounds like you will need it as she gets older :)

At least she didn't say "F*** you, Captain Obvious", which wouldn't be surprising for kids these days.

BrianAlarcon 0

Haha i can imagine her when shes older!xD

ecorbridge 4

I'd make the little brat clean it herself.

That's the point :/ her mum's telling her to do it !

ecorbridge 4

What I mean is, most parents give in and would clean it themselves, and it seems to me like this kid needs a bit of discipline. If I ever talked like that to my parents at that age, I would've gotten popped in the mouth.

They're growing so fast! I remember one of my first words were "MAYDAY! MAYDAY!".

My first word was "win". I'm actually not lying, haha.

TheDrummingResul 0
CatEyes66 0

One of my first words was "Homie" because of Homie da Clown from Living Color. My mom said he was my favorite character.

EnEl_Infierno 15

lol mine was, "ah chet (shit)" my mom would tell me I would say that everytime after i would brake something.