By wmkaz - 21/04/2012 06:15 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, I am six months pregnant and have been lactating. When I noticed this and pointed it out to my husband, I jokingly stated that I felt like a cow. He then replied. "Oh, you're not a cow. At most you're just a fat pig." He still has no clue why I'm upset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 165
You deserved it 5 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rosha267 21

Your pregnant! What's his excuse?

Oh never insult a woman, especially if she's pregnant... OP give him hell.

Comments

Next time he talks abou his dick, just say: "You're not hung like a horse honey! If anything, you're son's is bigger than yours."

A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.

55: Nobody should disrespect anyone. Period. Is there anything wrong with that?

15. I tried commenting 'women' once and I got a warning and an email saying I was sexist or whatever to which I responded with my side, my point being I have no idea how yours is still up here lol! And the truth is you actually came out of your dad first and foremost, sperm cells determine gender.

Next time the topic of his dick comes up, just say: "You're not hung like a horse honey! If anything, your son's is bigger than yours." Then give him a pat on the crotch.

So the wife, which would be the mother of said son, would know how big her sons penis is?... That's awkward.

Sosick-- Considering she is the parent of the child, of course she would know. How is that awkward? Kids don't come out of the womb with the ability to take care of themselves.

Duojet 2

She's pregnant. She's gonna see her baby's junk... Assuming she has a boy

*facepalm* Men appear utterly clueless when speaking to pregnant ladies. Never call them fat, they will kill you in your sleep!

desireev 17

It may seem that your husband temporarily lost brain cells during your span of pregnancy, but I assure you that it is just your hormones! Let's pray that he really isn't that dumb! :)

My husband was the same way with the jokes. It was his one chance to call me fat without me really caring. Then again he was very helpful so he had permission to poke fun at me. =]

Expecting common sense from your husband after he called you a fat pig? HAHAHAHA...no, just tell him why you're upset

Birdie_Sage 0

It's your hormones making you overreact, try and explain the situation to him, in detail.

lucy_hewitt15 6

Sometimes men don't know what to say and it comes out like word vomit.