By Bailyboo - 26/01/2012 23:50 - United States

Today, I admitted my fear of small spaces to my boyfriend. His response was to immediately lock me in the hall closet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 162
You deserved it 4 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JocelynKaulitz 28

This would be the perfect chance to show that closet monster who's boss!

People don't realize how scary stuff like that can be to a person...

Comments

harbqll 0

So now that you're single, wanna go catch a movie?

And you want to be with that dumbass why?

Poser1337 5

I'll be honest, I'd take it as a joke. If he does crap like that all the time then maybe he should reconsider. But I see no reason to be pissed if he stuck her in a closet for a short time.

What u need to understand is for her it was bat even if it was for a short time

xAttackAttackx 25

After reading this did anybody else think of the Southpark where Tom Cruise wouldn't come out of the closet?

I'm still trying to decide if this is something I'd do to someone or just think about doing. Hopefully he let you out quickly.

You should have fake fainted then socked him in the nuts when he opened the door.

mmjluvi 1

Looks like someone needs a new boyfriend!!

He's just trying to help you overcome your fear

NO! Confronting your Claustrophobia head-on like what OP's boyfriend did is A BAD IDEA! Logic: I mean really, how do you help get someone over their Thanatophobia? Killing them?

I've only read about it, so it's not like I have any experience, but isn't it reasonable to directly confront your fears? In a sensible way, of course, and because you've decided to yourself rather than because your boyfriend shoved you in a closet, but still.

That's like throwing a non-swimmer in the deep end.

catharsis5 9

I know a lot of people who would do that. Maybe he's trying to make you face your fears? In what context did he lock you up?