By Blackshadows - 07/09/2015 18:08 - United States - Somerset

Today, I accidentally poured milk into my bowl of chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 923
You deserved it 8 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Justy101 23

Who knows, maybe you've discovered an amazing new breakfast cereal.

Salty milk and soft chips, yum! I hope you didn't waste too many chips, OP :p

Comments

As FMLs go this is rather mild. You lost like 5£ worth of products and nobody even saw you. You could literally throw away the chips and milk and forget about it 5 mins later.

Why throw them? The combination might actually taste interesting, milk is delicious with salty things.

Hah! I've been in a similar situation, myself - boiled some water for a cup of tea and poured it on my Cheerios. The only proper response was to say: "Shite!"

Not much of an fml. Your life didn't get impacted. At all. Only your chip and milk count.

YDI for wasting our time with the lamest FML in months.

Short sweet and straight to the point... It would be worse right? I used tomato juice before...I understand...

are you pregnant or have kids, op? kids eat your brain and suck your soul...

what were you smoking to confuse chips with cereal?

how do you "accidentally" pour milk into something? ydi

It happens. I once threw my dirty clothes in the toilet without thinking (after flushing fortunately).

I'm assuming you're tired, in which case, fyl. I once was so tired I threw away my antibiotics and tried to swallow my napkin. Sleepiness is relentless...