By Sean - 01/05/2013 04:44 - Canada - L'assomption

Today, from the balcony of my apartment, I watched helplessly as a teen came along and peed through my car's open window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 108
You deserved it 12 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Helplessly? Couldn't "throw" down a flower pot or anything? Come on movies have taught us better OP!

Comments

Maybe the bastard just really, really needed to pee.

He didn't really, really need to pee into a car.

And I really, really wasn't serious.

perdix 29

I hope the teen was a girl. The idea of a girl climbing up and squatting through your car window is so bizarre and unexpected, it's almost worth having to clean up the pee.

Can girls aim? I've always wanted to know that.

Well, judging by public toilets guys have pretty crappy aim anyway...

So you were pissed off cause your stuff was pissed on? This just sounds like urine a bad situation.

Erm sadly they probably wouldn't pay out. OP left the car unattended with windows open. Same as leaving your front door open and then getting burgled. Sorry OP, but YDI.

CharresBarkrey 15

19 - Are you serious? It's still very much illegal to burglarize someone's house if their door was open. It's also still illegal to vandalize property if it's left unlocked.

Always keep the windows closed, or only open a crack. Worse things could have happened.

You should've peed on them from your balcony.

If op has full coverage it will be covered regardless of the window being down. The part that would pertain to is if op left the vehicle running unattended and somebody drove off with it.

It's illegal to burgle or vandalize anything. But at the same time leaving a window or a door open in an unattended car is almost like inviting morons to do it

When I was 8 I went into a warehouse that the door was left open and ended up being charged with breaking an entry along with grand arson 4 days later