By NoMoreMeters - 29/10/2011 00:19 - United States

Today, during my fourth solo day working as a meter-maid, I had a vehicle towed for being parked in front of a fire hydrant. The vehicle belonged to the governor. I'm scared to even show my face at work next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 333
You deserved it 4 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's tough to make calls like that! You made the right choise though because if they make a law for you to inforse it applys to them to! They aren't just ammune to everything because they have some power!

missL1z 5

A law broken is a law broken. Governor or not.

Comments

You were just doing your job. Hopefully he sees that.

You did the right thing, no-one is above the law.

Malicteal 21

Illegally parked is illegally parked, no matter who you are. Nobody is above the law, governor or not.

iFizzgig 11

Wear a mask on Monday, at least you will have an excuse that day. :D

melibear89 7

You managed to spell everything right this time!! Way to go!!

rainbowbigbird 7

The law is the law. It doesn't matter who you are. I understand how you feel, but you're just doing your job.

dillies 3

don't worry, he was prob. just testing you to see if your doing your job correctly.

He can't fire you. He was breaking the law so he dissevered to get towed. FYL. But now he is going to use tax payer money to get it out of impound.

AntoshaChekhonte 6

Well, Kasich likes to try and pretend he's one of us anyway-- unless he's too busy patronizing us for being against Senate Bill 5, then he's our superior after all. Good on you for reminding him that he /is/ no better than one of us. I voted for Strickland anyway... Ohioans, remember to vote no on Issue 2 November 8!

LinTurk 4

I'm from Oregon, so this doesn't really apply to meet, but I'm still curious as to what issue 2 is...

@Turk: google is your friend. Ohio Issue 2.

jaredofmo 22

Hey, just say you were doing your job. No one's above the law.