By moronforadad - 05/01/2013 02:04 - United Kingdom - Carshalton

Today, during dinner, my mum asked why I've been so upset recently, so I just admitted it was because my girlfriend had cheated on me. At some point during my venting, I asked why this stuff always seems to happen to me. My dad looked up from his plate and said, "Probably karma." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 800
You deserved it 6 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dirton89 7

He could have been a little more supportive. Unless, of course, the dad knows more to what is going on in this situation.

Comments

Well two, his left hand and his right hand.

How would his hands cheat on him? Did they pleasure another man or something?

Alien hand syndrome. I keep warning people about this.

That or they pleasures a woman( still cheating)

Guys maybe if we stopped calling karma a bitch it would be nicer to us!

I do believe Karma is going to do her job well and show her face to OPs dad and girlfriend. But they deserve it.

tsent8 15

No his girlfriend cheated remember? He won't be Cumming for a while.

21 Op could always use lefty or righty...

An example of this being the girlfriend. She seems to get around.

Your dad is the one karma should be going after

At least I don't have a doe staring at me...zombies are awesome

How can you like Harry Potter without liking does??

Touche, but the do was only in books 3 and 7

Damn, your dad probably got some dirt on you ha ha

Perhaps he is mad that Op put child locks on his computer. Now they both have to be single.

dirton89 7

He could have been a little more supportive. Unless, of course, the dad knows more to what is going on in this situation.

dperrier9 3
Zano23 9

Is your girlfriend's name Karma by any chance?

If it was karma you would have done something just as bad

Made many bad decisions in your previous lives?

No, I mean lives. Karma is a concept that you can find in the Hindu and the Buddhism religions. I'm not sure about the Buddhists but the Hindus believe in reencarnation making you have various lives. You then have "good" or "bad" karma depending on how you lived in the past (making good or bad deeds, for example).