By -_- - 14/06/2014 03:56 - Australia - Elwood

Today, I was confiding in my dad over the phone, after I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. After I hung up and went online, I noticed he'd been live-blogging the whole call on Facebook and commenting that he was considering suicide to escape the boredom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 522
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

darlingdollie 24

That was insensitive of him. Sorry OP, I know how you feel. I'm always here for you or anyone reading this. :)

Comments

Times like this I'm glad my parents don't know how to use Facebook.

darlingdollie 24

That was insensitive of him. Sorry OP, I know how you feel. I'm always here for you or anyone reading this. :)

StillUsesMyspace 22

So I just murdered 18 cats and don't know what to do, can you please help me?

If I were you, I wouldn't taco 'bout that. I'm pretty sure 3's nacho friend anymore.

WTF?!?!? that's a terrible thing to say!

#14- Where are you basing these puns off of?...

Dammit, I knew nobody would get it. It's 11's profile pic.

Insensitive, and (correct me if I'm wrong,) illegal. I think its against the law to record and post private phone conversations on the internet without both people's consent. I don't know, but still, your dads asshole level is through the roof, OP!

Your dad clearly has the maturity of a 14 year old. Take heart OP.

#5 I'm 13 and I have more maturity in a finger than that guy has in his entire body...

I don't know what 14 year olds you know, but the ones I know actually have respect and courtesy.

llamaslikesoda 21

#37 Wait, you're 13..? Why are you on FML? There's intimate, adult, text language, everywhere.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MzZombicidal 36

Aww, that was extremely rude of him! That was a private matter and he had no right to put your business out there like that or crack such harsh "jokes"... I hope you feel better soon, OP. Anyone who's willing to cheat is never worth the hurt. I'm here if you need to talk!

niamhyo 13

at least you don't need to tell people now

Sometimes you wonder about these messed up parents

I'm sorry OP. That was really insensitive. I hope you find someone right for you, and your dad realizes what a jerk he was.

which ones funnier? OP being cheated on, or having his personal business thrown out in the open by someone you should be able to trust? you, also, are a dick.

#13 Really? Are you serious? I hope that you were kidding about that. Nobody needs a cheating girlfriend and a mean dad.

for a 'maturemale' you're not very mature