By Anonymous - 01/12/2013 21:43 - United States - Wailuku

Today, concerned about my daughter's recent behavior, I looked through her web browser history. I found web searches for information on how to make a bomb to blow up a "horse". I'm not sure if she's illiterate, but either way it seems I need to get her some help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 147
You deserved it 4 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She probably put that "up" in the search by accident. So yes, you should be concerned that she's searching for how to blow a horse.

ninjuh_wingman 29

So she was trying to figure out how to make a bomb to blow a horse? Strangest bomb ever.

Shh. You're ruining it. I'll admit it sounded better in my head.

She's into porno.. When I do it like a horse I always get a great ********

So therapy about the bomb, and a tutor for probably English, unless she really wants to blow up a horse then therapy will suffice

perdix 29

She's so stupid, she'll probably end up joining Al Queso, the cheese terrorists.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

I laughed at your comment, then face-palmed for laughing at such a stupid, yet clever comment, then laughed some more.

I'm conflicted. Looking through search history usually doesn't reflect on a person so I don't think am internet search was quite necessary, what did you expect to find? On the other hand I can't really argue when what you did find was, indeed, worrying.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

You do realize you completely contradicted your entire statement, right? At first, you said " Browser history doesn't reflect who a person is," then you said, " But what you found is worrying." As you said, however, OP has nothing to worry about because browser history doesn't necessarily reflect who a person is.

Sounds like she has the mane idea even if d' tails are a bit off. Hope you wither this crisis OP.

You're even more illiterate then the OP's retard of a daughter.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

23- What in the HELL were you trying to say?

kitsune309 15

It's a string of horse puns, guys....

I'd really like to know what this "recent behavior" of your daughters has been...

Hope she doesn't bring her psychologist to tears...

Call a psychiatrist! That's what all the mass shooters have done.