By Anonymous - 09/05/2013 16:30 - Saudi Arabia - Jiddah

Today, by pure chance, I found the website where my boyfriend has been getting all the cute, "original" romantic texts he sends me, including the one that made me fall in love with him to begin with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 387
You deserved it 10 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Can I get that website name? Been striking out with the ladies lately...

Really? A text message is why you fell in love with him? Smh

Yeah, really though. "Will you go out with me?" "Ehh, I dunno..." "But you're lovelier than a rose! I want to be with you forever!" "Oh, you're so romantic! Suddenly I'm in love with you and want to be with you forever, too!" ???

"Hey, can I have your number?" "Er..." "Look! Here's mine!" [Displays text message] "OH! Have my number... and my children! I love you! Marry me!" Happens to me every day.

I immediately thought the same thing. I guess everybody's different, but I fell in love from the words and actions I was shown and spending time with my boyfriend, not by a text. I feel like there's so much less depth in a text

perdix 29

It was FML, right? I'll bet you he lifted a bunch of my lines and sent them to you. I'm like a sarcastic Cyrano de Bergerac. I guessing the line that won you over involved *lowers sunglasses* That clever bastard!!!

With that big nose, you may find it slightly difficult to lower your sunglasses.

perdix 29

#54, actually, it's the opposite -- the sunglasses land on my nose with a nice resounding thud! If he charmed her with talk of threesomes, sammiches, plumpa humpas and hangy-down cooters, she wouldn't stand a chance.

ThumbMeHarder 5

If you fell in love with him via text message, your relationship has some serious problems.

Someone can say romantic things over text, when you talk through text, you can just as easily send something cute and romantic as you can anything else. Personally I applaud him for having the balls to give her something she can show her friends.

Maybe thinking up those things is hard for him? Perhaps even though he didn't think them up he thought they were good to send to you? You wouldn't be like this if you found out he was getting the flowers for you from a florist and not a garden?

Shoot! All my cheesy lines come straight out of song lyrics. :P "That's right, babe you're-- Doin' it, doin' it, doin' it well I represent Queens, you was raised out in Brooklyn" Hook, line and sinker!

dreamweeper370 10

At least he sent them to you. If it is in a hallmark card, it is the same thing. Sometimes people can't find the words they want to use so others do.

Who cares? He's making an effort and showing you his feelings - caring, loving feelings. Get a grip!