By Anonymous - 09/05/2013 16:30 - Saudi Arabia - Jiddah

Today, by pure chance, I found the website where my boyfriend has been getting all the cute, "original" romantic texts he sends me, including the one that made me fall in love with him to begin with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 387
You deserved it 10 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You fell in love with him through a text? C'mon OP, you can do better than that!

5280420 13

So what?! At least he's thoughtful enough to give you poetry even if he's not creative enough to write it himself. Don't be such a bitch.

You probably found them while looking up cheesy texts to send him. Don't hate because he found them first!

If a text is what did it for you, i'm gonna say it wasn't meant to be in the first place...nonetheless, i'm sorry to hear you were misled, but hey, at least the attempt was there...

Get over it and don't be such a bitch.

beatleschick1940 9

Oh dear, he put in all that effort to woo you. That must be horrible to have a guy try so hard for your affection.

You can't be too mad though, he probably just has trouble using his own words! He's still expressing his feelings! A lot if girls would love that.

Panda_Shy_Haven 17

Um. You fell in love with him over a text?

sexyboi1985 27

What was the website again?

Axel5238 29

While I can understand why the guy would want to do that it's still misleading to the girl especially when he's trying to pass it off like he wrote it. Hope the OP can find someone who is romantic, but can admit they can't write love notes/ poems and doesn't pass off someone else's stuff to try to get a girl.