By gmian - 06/12/2015 05:06 - United States - Amherst

Today, at work, I used my foot to flush the toilet, lost my balance, and ended up catching myself with my foot in the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 379
You deserved it 11 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bitchs_and_hoes 20

Just use your hands, you're going to wash them anyways.

Kuibe 18

And this my friends is why we don't normally use out foots to flush toilets.

Comments

And this people is why motion sensor toilets are needed

Kallian_fml 21

I hate motion sensor toilets. They always flush when you're only half way done and end up splashing your ass.

At least you didn't drop your watch. Otherwise you'd have a really shitty time.

shortcake18 15

At least it did not get flushed away like a phone.

th3m3l33r 10

This is one the first YDI I've seen that seems earned. They're called handles for a reason, nobody wants to touch the bottom of your shoes.

In fairness to the OP, the toilet had been taking self-defense classes at night and was ready to thwart such an obvious assault.

askullnamedbilly 33

People like you are the reason bathrooms are so disgusting, OP. Why the hell would you put your boot on something other people will have to touch? You're not smart for having found a way around touching the 'dirty' handle, you're the one who made it actually dirty in the first place.

flatstan 12

Actually he is smart for using his foot. Other people have done the same so why not keep yourself clean?

5FDPmetalhead 17

Um yeah I'd say the people taking ***** and then touching the handles are the ones who made it dirty

#32, do you take make little figurines out of your poop or why are your hands dirty after taking a dump? BTW, there is a nice, clean solution for both problems: it's called toilet paper. Use plenty to wipe so your hands don't get dirty, use one piece to touch the flush handle and dispose of it while the toilet is still flushing to leave it as clean as you found it. Wash your hands on your way out.

I understand why you put your foot on the handle. All different kinds of people touch those handles. the gross part is thinking about touching something that someone else just touched with there dirty ass hands; just wiped there butts, never washed hands, sick. It's safe to use your foot.

And then immediately grab the handle to open the door and leave, so you still leave with filthy hands, but the belief that they are clean.

olpally 32

Just use your hand next time... You can always wash your hands like normal after using the bathroom, idiot.

You are the reason there are special need teachers

If you don't want to use your bare hands just use a bit of toilet paper next time...