By Anonymous - 27/10/2009 03:15 - United States

Today, at work, I realized that not everyone in the office needs to hear my explosive diarrhea through the a/c vents that interconnect through the entire building. I think an email was sent around, describing people's reactions in detail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 095
You deserved it 3 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow.... how much of assholes can people be? It's not like you can control your own bodily functions. Maybe they should have just closed the vents.

It's like... it's like your asshole is Mt. Vesuvius and the poor toilet is Pompeii and all of its unsuspecting residents.

Comments

SushiCoster 0

I really hate how you worded this. Everyone didn't need to hear it but they did? You shouldn't have lead with that useless as **** sentence. Go **** yourself, and i hope it burned.

The people you work with are assholes...But then again,so am I.I'm not going to lie,you may have been doing everyone a favor,by brightening up their dull day at the office.Lets face it being unintentionally hilarious is always embarrassing,yet it is also an experience you can lean from.Use this to help you grow to be a better person.When you have any sort of condition that other people may find funny,or disgusting.Or maybe a combination of both,call in sick,or you will fall victim to many more incidents such as this one. *I know you obviously didn't KNOW that they would be able to hear you.I'm also aware that it's not your fault in the least(Unless you're a pig and couldn't stop after your eighth bowl of chili that is...)However if you can learn to develop a sixth sense for this kind of thing,you will be able to avoid any situations like this in the near future.*

Why is all diarrhea on FML "explosive," and all vomit "projectile?" Doesn't anyone here ever have normal diarrhea or normal vomit?

perdix 29

Yes, they go to MLIA. I'd love to see the e-mail that include everyone's reactions, as she put it. Hey, gang, Nancy has explosive diarrhea! Pass it on (the note, not explosive diarrhea.) I thought someone was practicing the trombone - Jim. Sounded like mortar fire - Mike. I thought someone had put a dead rat in my desk drawer. . . again - Mary etc.

balancekiwi 0

Exactly - Americans seem to get this "explosive" condtion regularly if FML is to be believed. And they always get it "today" to go by the first word in the FMLs. Not a happy picture!

Wow you're an idiot. Gee, wonder why they always start with "today", as if that was the rules for posting to this website or something...? Lmao

jchansfan 0
stupiddumbblonde 0

Hahaah! love that diarrea song! :)) op...you fail. hehe(;

@3: thank you for making my day @22: thank you for the completely true equation, which I will use in the future. @OP: thank you for posting a super lame FML, which always leads to some epic comments.

♪ When you sitting in a boat and you see something float Diarrhea! Diarrhea! ♪ (Edit - in response to #7)